Your moment in the public eye may be brief, but it can have a lasting impact on you and your organization.
Journalists are on the hunt for interesting stories and engaging personalities each and every day.
It is essential that, when given the opportunity, you deliver your key messages. Reporters appreciate when you can deliver them clearly and concisely. We can help.
With training, you can nail your next news interview. Our media trainers include:
- those who have come straight from working in newsrooms
- communications and public relations professionals with years of experience working with the media
During our media training session, you will:
- gain insight into today’s newsrooms
- develop your key messages
- practice delivering those key messages
- learn what pitfalls exist and how to avoid them when you are being recorded
- receive feedback on your delivery to improve your performance.
When we wrap for the day, you will feel prepared, confident and at ease.